Friday, January 31, 2014

Crawling to the weekend with Caterpillars!

Hello Hello!

It's friday again and they keep coming so fast, there's nothing quite like a regular blog post to track time with and for noticing how quickly those hours run out. Too scary. So on that note I am going to be super speedy today.



The new product this week is a Valentine spesh, A Love Bug Ladybird Cushions which are available right now on facebook by PM and soon in the Not On The High Street Shop and Etsy shop.

And the new fabric pattern of the week is Crawling Caterpillar which I have taken from the children's birthday age cards that were freshly designed this week. I really like this one as it's perfect for any little person's room!

Hope you all have a cosy weekends which seem to stretch.......


1 comment:

  1. Your putting my blog to shame, I'd better catch up!!! Love hearing a weekly dose of half pints news and fabric lines :)

    ReplyDelete